Bizarre automotive videos

-

huh?

huhimage2.jpg

The turbo encabulator has got to be one of my all time favorite videos. The straight faced BS of it cracks me up everytime. Especially with the whole idea of "it effectively does nothing, but increases billable hours for the service department." I had to show this to a trans tech friend of mine. I don't think he ever stopped laughing.

Ive never seen so much shittalk in my entire life.

I think if you swollow an oem 360 conrod you talk like that....

That video was actually done by Chrysler training I remember them showing us that video in training class, probably around '85 - '89 or so but I can't remember exactly.

They also showed another one when the new DRB II (Diagnostic Readout Box) came out replacing the original DRB which was nothing more than a code reader, where the narrator says something like "and you know what you can do with the DRB I" and he smashes it against the wall.

That video was actually done by Chrysler training I remember them showing us that video in training class, probably around '85 - '89 or so but I can't remember exactly.

They also showed another one when the new DRB II (Diagnostic Readout Box) came out replacing the original DRB which was nothing more than a code reader, where the narrator says something like "and you know what you can do with the DRB I" and he smashes it against the wall.

I get the diagnostic procedure for the flux muster "gawd knows how often they fail" but what the hell is the Corn starch for?:bootysha:

Whats a dingle arm? or anything that old man just said??? in fact why have i not heard of a turbo encabulator or a flux muster hmmm

LOL ciggerete lighter and ashtray reapir! this stuff isnt for real is it? chrysler couldnt of been that messed up

-
Back