Not open for further replies.

kfischer20

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
Brand New Borgeson power steering box. This is brand new still in packaging. Purchased from Bergman Auto Craft. Here is a link to the kit: Bergman Auto Craft - Home of the Modern Muscle Car . This has the small sector output shaft. Selling because I went to a HDK front suspension. $500 or best offer shipped from Londonderry, NH. Paypal or money order. If using paypal pleas add 3% to cover fees or you can send money as a friend.
IMG_3196.JPG
IMG_3195.JPG

IMG_3195.JPG

View attachment 1715010343

Last edited:
I am interested but have 2 questions. It is new meaning never used and that is great. However, if I need a different coupler will they still change it out since I did not make the original purchase? And secondly, will they cover it if there is a problem with it meaning will they treat that aspect as if I bought it from them?

Thanks,
John Weaver

I am interested but have 2 questions. It is new meaning never used and that is great. However, if I need a different coupler will they still change it out since I did not make the original purchase? And secondly, will they cover it if there is a problem with it meaning will they treat that aspect as if I bought it from them?

Thanks,
John Weaver
Here is the link to the coupler in the kit. Bergman Auto Craft - Home of the Modern Muscle Car The coupler works for all mopars according to the description.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back