brake line seal washer

-

72ScampTramp

Scamp Tramp
Reaction score
Ok on the front brake lines where they meet the caliper there is like little brass/copper colored washers. I dont have any to measure but any know what size they might be for a 73+ Disk set up?

Also to avoid a new thread could someone show me a photo of the lines running to there prop valve so I can reference please. For same set up disc 73+ stock prop valve from same set up.

The washers are 3/8 inch. Here's a photo of how the lines are run from the prop valve...

Attachments

• prop valve line routing.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 717
i think those copper washers are 3/8. take a banjo bolt with you to the auto parts store. they sell those in a mixed pack with various sizes. youll need to open the pack though to test fit the washer on your banjo bolt. you'll want the tightest fitting one as well, with the least movement. they also make em out of aluminum. choose your pick. ill try and get a photo for your prop valve. im using an aftermarket prop valve though.

..another caveat..make sure you get the thick washers,the thin ones fail to seal sometimes and you need one on each side of the banjo bolt.

-
Back