hotrod426

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Doing some spring cleaning and these are in the way and need to go. These are all from a 76 slant 6 duster, the car had just under 65k mi. The center link has light pitting on the ends and is powder coated black, the torsion bars are slant 6 .990 dia. one has some light pitting and are painted black, rotors are for a large spindle thickness is .990 and .995 can be turned to .940 and are 11 in. dia. both have light surface rust. These parts are located in grand rapids mi. $75.00 takes everything.

Are the bars slant six bars or are the .990 bars? If they're truly .990 I'll take em

The car they came out of was a slant six car and there is 990 on the end if you can give me a day or two and i will check with a micrometer and get back to you

The car they came out of was a slant six car and there is 990 on the end if you can give me a day or two and i will check with a micrometer and get back to you
Thanks, that'd be great. If they're .990" I'll definitely take em. If the numbers on the end actually say 890 then they're slant bars

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back