Bucket seat tracks

-
Another difference I believe with seat tracks is that anything pre 1967 is non latching.

Another difference I believe with seat tracks is that anything pre 1967 is non latching.

When people say latching it means it just latch upright correct, like it just folds forward/down at will.

Edited misspelled word.

Last edited:
This interior is great, red bucket seats with medallions from a 67.

D76C0F4A-C397-4628-90C3-D231ABE166F9.png

1A9EC3A1-1FF6-4905-B820-D4A6AA92D2C3.png

IMHO barrow someone else's garage.

Looks to be greater the 2000 in parts right there.

If I was closer I'd be looking at it even though I have no where to go with it either.

Twist twist twist.

That's the sound of me twisting your arm! :lol:

That one can be for your youngest!

How cool would it be to have 5 darts for your family. In 15 years everyone will be able to drive.

Just saying

IMHO barrow someone else's garage.

Looks to be greater the 2000 in parts right there.

If I was closer I'd be looking at it even though I have no where to go with it either.

Twist twist twist.

That's the sound of me twisting your arm! :lol:

That one can be for your youngest!

How cool would it be to have 5 darts for your family. In 15 years everyone will be able to drive.

Just saying

I just want the seats, dash, grill, tail panel, and gt badges. And maybe some of the trim.

I just want the seats, dash, grill, tail panel, and gt badges. And maybe some of the trim.
There is 1000 in the seats alone if you can use them as is.

Dash 100.00
Grill 100 to 200 depending on condition.
Tail panel 100 to 500 depending on condition.

Misc parts and pieces... Priceless.

Low-ball offer you never know.

4dr, post, hard top?

Yes, replaced in recalls due to people getting fingers stuck in the slots. So, statically the only surviving steering wheels are those not replaced.

Their are also stories about this being a myth.

Last edited:
Are they harder to find?
Yes, they’re very hard to find. It’s a 67 only piece, and it was discontinued very early on. As rare as the wheel itself is, the horn center is very hard to find, especially with the Plymouth emblem.

Funny story tho…..I drove a couple hours to buy this car for $750. It was almost picked clean, but it still had an A body 8 3/4” in it with a 3:23 SG, and a recall wheel with the olymouth center. The rest of the parts the car had on it were just hung on it to justify the price. When I pushed it up on the trailer and jacked up the rear end and checked for a SG, the seller became a little upset that he missed stripping that out of there. Little did he know about the steering wheel.

A member here messaged me and asked about the wheel, I told him he could have it for $300, he countered with $750 and told me he would not allow me to sell it for such a low price. He also informed me that it was really worth about $1200. I gladly sold it to him for his offer, he was very happy with it for his price, and we’ve been friends ever since!

I sold the body to a restoration shop near me for $500, it was a Formula S convertible. He was also glad to get it.

408A7B0A-50E4-4E4C-9CEC-89C72E5C5E38.jpeg

@cosgig it was in Kansas City somewhere. I was busy with my practice and trying to buy a house at the time. I’m actually getting another 69 this weekend though does t have a rare steering wheel on it but is complete and will provide any and all small parts I may need to finish my 69 swinger.

-
Back