Build sheet?

-

Gilby340

Reaction score
Does anybody know where the build sheet for a 71 duster would be? Or don't they have them. Ichecked under the back seat and there wasn't one. Would it be on top of the gas tank?

I bought a set of bucket seats out of a duster and found a partial build sheet in one of them. Might want to check under there too. Have heard, but not seen some behind glove box.

Well I checked under the seats and nothin' there and nothin' behind the glove box either I'm just gonna asume it's gone. Thanks though.

Mine was under the carpeting on the passenger side. 8) The line workers could have put it anywhere. On the top side of the glove box is a popular place.

I'm just gonna have to hope that it's on the gas tank otherwise it's probably gone. I checked under the seats and nothin' there. The only thing I found behind tha glove box was a poodle size mouse nest. :tongue: The guy that i bought the car from took the carpet out to put new "floor pans"(tin that looks like it came off of his shed) in.

Back side of glove box, under or in the back of front seats, under or behind rear seats, under carpeting. Also heard of them under the rear package tray, behind sail panel, and behind the headliner. Barry Washington of the T/A Registry said he found one in a seat back rolled up in a ball the size of a walnut. So look close.
Check on MOPARTS.com, they have a lost and found for buildsheets, engines/trans. Galen might have yours.
Good luck and don't give up. Ray

-
Back