Buyer/Seller Feedback Questions

-

cosgig

MoBro Inc.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Hey all, I need some help figuring out the feedback option for buyers and sellers. I have sold some stuff to members recently and have gotten a couple confirmation requests, and have clicked on them to confirm, but I don't know if they have gone through or not. I still have one unconfirmed prompt that I don't know how to address.

My questions are... can I as a seller leave feedback to members who have purchased items from me??. I have a number of transactions that I would like the buyers to know that I appreciate their business and courteous communications, but I can't seem to figure it out.

Also, how can I access this unconfirmed prompt that has been on my inbox page for a couple weeks now?? I confirmed the message when it was sent, but for some reason, the prompt is still there. I don't want any of my purchasers to think that I am not responsive to their communications, and I would like to thank them all, but my limited computer savvy is keeping me firmly planted in the 70's!!! (which ain't a bad place!!LOL!!!)

Help!!! and thanks for helping this oldtimer sift through the rubble that is called progress!!!Geof

See if this helps. First off.... you can leave feedback if your a seller, buyer, or even doing a trade.

First thing you need is the URL of the topic of where the part was sold, bought, traded. Copy that as you will need that to paste in. It must be the URL thread of the person you are leaving it for.

Now click on that persons profile. You will see little boxes that say different things like "Contact" for that person .... one of those tabs is "Feedback Score".... click into that.

You will see that persons feedback come up. You will also notice bold black letters saying " View Complete Feedback" Click that.

When you clicked the "View Complete Feedback" it brought up all the Feedback the customer has... or doesnt have. There is now some bold black print that says "Submit Feed back for - members name -"

You do that and it will ask if you were the "buyer" or "seller" or "trade"
It will ask you to put a few words about the person/deal/transaction... whatever. It will ask you how you want to rate them.

Hit submit and your done.

I try to leave feedback for all my buyers, but sometimes I dont have a URL to submit something... but I try.

Oh and you only see the feedback scores listed under the people name if in the classified sections.

Hope that helps you ... and maybe others.

-RPM

-
Back