-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Serj22

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Originally bought to install on a supersix setup, and now have a different carb to use, so this one is not needed. New rebuild kit installed, and cleaned up to best of my ability, but has not been mounted, or run. New needle, and fuel inlet will be included, but are not mounted yet, floats are not adjusted, and rods are not adjusted yet. It is just reassembled. The last carb I rebuilt ran fine, but like I said, this one is just sitting, and hasn't run so I can't say if it's bolt'n'go. Cleaned out and reassembled about 3 months ago.

I believe this is intended for the 318 and such, because there are holes in the butterflies. But I am unsure.

Carb tag:
4698S
0982 with a large "71" printed on the tag.

Asking $35 plus shipping. This will be coming from 94510 -CA

How about $30, I'll pay shipping to your door in the US. Canada we'll figure out a deal. The kit's installed, and I'd like to say it's ready to run, but keeping it honest, has not been installed or tested. I'm including the rest of the kit, which includes a new float bowl valve and inlet. The older one needs to be removed and switched out as you can see from photos, but like I said, you'll get a new one with it.

Or make me an offer. Paypal. PM me. I don't need it, so...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back