Charcoal grey metallic cars

-
For the last ten or fifteen years, it seems like every other car made, in every corner of the globe, has been painted a shade of grey, beige, or silver. For this reason alone there is no way in hell I would paint my car in one of these colours even if I liked the colour itself. Because every hot rodded car seems to be painted red, orange, or blue, I'm not big on those either.

What's wrong with going with the random chance that was determined when you bought the car and painting it to match the paint code on the ID tag?

Well there are a lot of Excellent looking cars. I was trying to break away from Blue as that's what the factory color was. As I live in Brand x part of the country a lot of the Mopars I do see are, as stated, blue etc. Was trying to come up with ideas on what I felt would be different. I am more into the subdued / sleeper idea until needed to be otherwise. But I do appreciate all input. Thanks. Open to other ideas as the paint is still in the planning..

For the last ten or fifteen years, it seems like every other car made, in every corner of the globe, has been painted a shade of grey, beige, or silver. For this reason alone there is no way in hell I would paint my car in one of these colours even if I liked the colour itself. Because every hot rodded car seems to be painted red, orange, or blue, I'm not big on those either.

What's wrong with going with the random chance that was determined when you bought the car and painting it to match the paint code on the ID tag?

What does that leave: White, black, brown, yellow, green?

Not mine:
12595d1146436706-my-73-plymouth-duster-e-mail.jpg

90658d1327759698-1973-duster-duster.jpg

12664d1146540162-my-73-plymouth-duster-duster-fr.jpg

Awsome looking Duster, very classy

-
Back