Check this out!!!!

-
those don't look like holleys to me.they look like rochester carbs

They might be holleys, but if they are then they are not the common garden variety holley. They might be an oem factory installed smog era carb. It looks kinda cool and if the carb pattern is common 2bbl it might be a decent price.

That top plate is bout big enough for a 4-71. Just sayin.

The thing to do would be make multiple interchangable tops. It's a freakin dead simple design. A rectangle box with 6 runners. It's almost stupid.

The thing to do would be make multiple interchangable tops. It's a freakin dead simple design. A rectangle box with 6 runners. It's almost stupid.

I agree Rob its a pretty simple design once I get Alittle better at tig welding I have some aluminum flanges I might design and fab something up like tilleys design if your familiar with what his EFI manifold looks like

Kid I no what you mean about have too much on ones plate

Fyi all my chassis work is done and my motor and transmission are getting put back into the TOAD on thrusday but I changed my intake manifold and turbo both are water cooled so ill have to plumb some water lines up and fab up a new 3" down pipe so it will probably take me about a week before I fire it back up

Aaron

Maybe something like this
Tilleys2.jpg

tilleys.jpg

-
Back