Chillin with Hendrix

-

tiltsix

Reaction score
Just sittin around listening to Hendrix and drinking a cold BUD LITE . How about you.Too cold in the garage to do anything.

Listening to music, but not hendrix at the moment. I agree, it's been too cold to work out there too. Not as bad as some places but 20s is still pretty chilly. Looks like its going to be in the upper 40s to low 50s for friday and saturday though.

when you say dig out the dart, I wonder if it is the same digging out I will have to do to get to my garage; 24" of snow we got yesterday. eeks.

Not snow,lots of junk...er good stuff all over garage. I had to empty garage,insert Dart,install cover,reload garage.Garage is only 19x21 very small...

Jimi! Now that's music! I'll take that anyday over the **** my friends listen to. Teenagers have such a sucky taste in music. Screw that Justin Bieber bullshit, give me some Zeppelin!

Jimi! Now that's music! I'll take that anyday over the **** my friends listen to. Teenagers have such a sucky taste in music. Screw that Justin Bieber bullshit, give me some Zeppelin!

Does anyone actually listen to bieber? We should have given him back to canada as a bonus prize to the gold medal in hockey...

Just sittin around listening to Hendrix and drinking a cold BUD LITE . How about you.Too cold in the garage to do anything.

Exact same thing I'm doing. Listening to this in particular: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Anw34fnualI"]YouTube - JIMI HENDRIX - All Along The Watchtower (Live Isle Of Wight)[/ame]

Does anyone actually listen to bieber? We should have given him back to canada as a bonus prize to the gold medal in hockey...
Unfortunately, they do. All of my female friends (and one flaming homosexual) listen to him. The joys of High School estrogen. I agree. I'd personally like to kidknap the candyass and invest in a bag of cement.:toothy10:

Unfortunately, they do. All of my female friends (and one flaming homosexual) listen to him. The joys of High School estrogen. I agree. I'd personally like to kidknap the candyass and invest in a bag of cement.:toothy10:

He'll go away eventually.

What happened to the days when my fellow teenagers were rockin' out to Zeppelin, Van Halen, and classics of the such? I swear, I have no buisiness being in my generation.

43 years ago, now, we were in a "real watchtower" on the perimeter
of Nha Trang AB.
this song had a different meaning to us...like religious
i "met" Jimi there....Janis too.....
Whenever i hear it, i stop, and remember..
sometimes with tears, sometimes with smiles
thxs, today was a smile day

It was darn cold in the garage last night, too cold to paint parts but long underwear under my garage jeans and four layers on top kept me warm enough to box up a master cylinder for a trade and get some work done on the motorcycle. Didn't feel much like rolling around on the concrete floor though.

43 years ago, now, we were in a "real watchtower" on the perimeter
of Nha Trang AB.
this song had a different meaning to us...like religious
i "met" Jimi there....Janis too.....
Whenever i hear it, i stop, and remember..
sometimes with tears, sometimes with smiles
thxs, today was a smile day

Thank you for your service. I can't even imagine what that must have been like.

He'll go away eventually.

Yes, the fine folks at disney will come up with a new talentless auto-tune loser to lull the ignorant masses...

I like Zep for the blues grooves, but, man they stole (or it sure sounds a lot like) a lot of music from others from early on. My neighbor came out yesterday when Lemon Song was blasting from my satellite radio, followed up with Rime of the Ancient Mariner from Maiden. He was loving it.

-
Back