christmas came early today

-

clairday modtop

there's no car like mopar
Reaction score
i got a call last nite from a friend of mine that i been trying to get parts from for year lol. well i hooked him up last week on that 74 vw super beatle and so he called to ask me if i could pick up the parts i been after. just got back and here they r. B body 4 speed and the front disk brakes of a 82 cordoba. havent clean them up yet.

parts 001.jpg

parts 016.jpg

parts 003.jpg

parts 009.jpg

parts 006.jpg

Just an FYI, tranny looks to be an OD out of a truck, I have one with that same shifter, that and the aluminum case. Mine was out of a 82 /6 1/2 ton.

ya i beleave its out of a truck. will have to do some mods to get it to fit, other then it being out of a truck whats any downs sides to it?

Just an FYI, tranny looks to be an OD out of a truck, I have one with that same shifter, that and the aluminum case. Mine was out of a 82 /6 1/2 ton.

jaws, what all did you have to do fo tour tranny to fit

I bought it about a year ago, trany, /6 bell and shifter. I am planning on putting it in my 38 Plymouth coupe. You will need to find a bell for the OD, or have the bearing coller turned down to the smaller size. I was going to try and put the gutts into an old steel case that I have, and run it behind a mild big block.

i got a stock 400 im puting it behind. nothing beffy lol. thanks for the input on the bell

-
Back