Cleaning the poll barn today

-

Racingduster

Certified Welder
Reaction score
Im cleaning my poll barn today. Getting ready to have my wedding in there in two weeks. I have a bunch of 70-71 dart 70-71 duster demon parts, and some 68 GTS stuff. Let me know if I can help any body out. Nothing is too rare, just stuff

How about good front fenders and doors for a 70-71 Dodge Dart 2-door? Do you have any of the side mouldings for the same car, the kind that run the length of the car with the black rubber strip? I am close by you and could come look, what are you doing next tuesday? I also have off today, pm me for my phone number, maybe we can talk, thanks! Keith.

Im cleaning my poll barn today. Getting ready to have my wedding in there in two weeks. I have a bunch of 70-71 dart 70-71 duster demon parts, and some 68 GTS stuff. Let me know if I can help any body out. Nothing is too rare, just stuff

Congrat's on the big day Racingduster :cheers: Keep us updated when the big day is here 8)

I just sold a kinda crapy set of fenders. I dont have any side moldings. I'll pm some time today

da barn

100_2419.jpg

Hey Jon,

You don't happen to have a set of black inner door panels for a Demon do you? I am looking for a better set than what I have.

Jack

do you have any tail lights for a 1971 demon? Mine's crack. Let me know,
thank you

hey racing duster do you have a tail light panel and or tail light for a duster? I would prefer 70/71 but 72 would work also,I have a 72 and my panel has some issues and i figure if it needs work,I might aswell convert to the 70/71 style....also a power brake booster and master cylinder and a firewall forward wireing harness and any other good duster parts

hey racing duster do you have a tail light panel and or tail light for a duster? I would prefer 70/71 but 72 would work also,I have a 72 and my panel has some issues and i figure if it needs work,I might aswell convert to the 70/71 style....also a power brake booster and master cylinder and a firewall forward wireing harness and any other good duster parts

68 ss/a?

ya never know whats hiding!

How about the fiberglass front fender extensions for a '71 demon?

-
Back