Cold Case stands behind its products

-

E Satterfield

Reaction score
I have a CC radiator in my wife’s 56 Chevy gasser and it cools the 383 small block in it very well. So almost a year ago (17 March) when I did the Blueprint 408 in the 72 Duster I decided to get another CC radiator. The other day I was out in the garage and noticed a small puddle of AF on the floor upon investigation it appears to have a tube leaking in the core. I contacted the people at Cold Case by email and asked if there was any kind of warranty on the part as I can see that the leak was not caused by installation damage or something from the highway.

Ken responded to my email quickly and asked to see the leak. Serial # and proof of purchase in which was from Summit Racing. No exchange of words. He simply wanted a card for the shipping of a new replacement radiator which was cheaper I’m sure than my local radiator shop would have charged to repair it.

I wanted to share this as it’s more than I expected to get from my email.

Thanks for reading and to Ken at Cold Case.

@Ccas

I had a similar experience with Cold Case.

I run their radiators in my '72 K10 and '67 Barracuda.
I have recommended them to friends and would run one in anything else I picked up.

I'm glad somebody stands behind their products. In this day, that's a rare thing.

I agree, we are running several of their radiators and the performance as well as the customer service has been great.

I just bought their 4 inch radiator with built in shroud and fan for my Dart. Looking forward to getting it installed.

-
Back