Cold Case stands behind their products AAAA+++

-

RON REAGLE

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
During the rebuild of my 68 Barracuda I ordered a Cold Case radiator kit including the radiator , fan shroud , and electric fan kit. I was really stoked when I ordered it back in February thinking I was close to ready for it. Long story short I just got to the point of installing it last night and IT DOESN'T FIT?? The radiator fits perfectly in the factory location BUT with the shroud and fan it's about an inch from clearing the fan pulley (even without a fan mounted)

(SEE LAST POST)

Last edited:
I believe they have a 60 day return policy, can't get mad at them if that's what their policy is. They took mine back within that period.

Actually it's 30 days. Had I known there was even a remote possibility it might not fit I would've waited. One of the reasons I bought a complete "system" from them. If it's listed for a 68 Barracuda 340 THEN IT SHOULD FIT A 68 BARRACUDA 340??? I didn't rewrite the book on how a 68 Barracuda is built?

(SEE LAST POST PROBLEM TAKEN CARE OF)

Last edited:
I hear ya, I was told mine would fit my Valiant and did not. Turns out it was for a B or E body.... I think compatibility ranges need to be changed.

I want to personally and publicly THANK Chris and Ken at COLD CASE for making this right. After explaining the situation they are going to take the parts that won't fit back with a FULL REFUND. I am PLEASED and Happy to say the least. Great guys to deal with WHO STAND BEHIND WHAT THEY SELL.

Last edited:
-
Back