Color code ..Can it be that rare ?

-

ValerianMagnum

the little car that could
Reaction score
a cuda renctly sold :

Plymouth Cuda. All original numbers matching 360 4 speed! This car is absolutely beautiful inside and out and is one of 398 built with the 360 4 speed. It was ordered with the "Sure Grip" Posi traction 3.23 rear end. It is painted in a one of one known in factory Dark Moonstone Metallic paint code- KL8. It has Factory white interior with Pistol Grip and console. it has a matching white vinyl top with rear mounted luggage rack. Car is stored in a controlled heated enviornment and is covered when it is not driven. This 'Cuda is documeted in the Chrysler Registry by Galen Govier. Car is a multiple 1st Place show winner in EBody stock class and has trophied at nearly every show it has been taken to.
Fender Tag Options
R11 V6W 26 L2 133
M31 M88 N41 N42 N76
C64 G74 J54 M21 M25 M26
KL8 C B41 C16 C56 G54
KL8 A6XW 000 207 C27583
E58 D21 BS23 L4B 324962

by seing this car on sale on internet i was like really ? that rare ?

That car was owned by me and sold several years ago..... I bought that car at Carlisle and I added the vinyl top and I added the luggage rack to that car I have pictures of the car when I bought it and when I sold it............I actually bought the car from a guy that drove it to Carlisle from Canada I had it trucked to my home in Massachusetts and I had to import the car from Canada as it did meet the USA req. The car is NOT one of one I have seen many moonstone 1974 Cuda's over the years. The trunk has been fiberglassed together as well as the 1/4 panels....It is not that great of a car.

Its all right . I would not pay that much for it. But then again I never really cared for 72 up E-bodies. To someone that is into collecting them it would be something to add after they had a 70 and 71. I never liked the GM taillight look.

And I like the round taillights.

Listed at $65K? Sorry, but more than the market will bear. I've seen V-codes going for the same price in today's market.

-
Back