Crazy Day-

-

draginmopars

Reaction score
Was going to the auto parts store, on the Harley.
Traffic was HEAVY
so decided to cut thru an alley
Wrong Move...lol
100's of cops were blocking the alley, staging for a rally today
of course we surprised each other, as I attempt to turn around, the cops stop me.
want to know where I was going, guess, they thought I was part of the Rally.
So, when I get home I go on-line,

>>>>>Can't believe the Businesses boarded up and the # of police.<<<<<
that's all this post is about>>> I'm cool with everyone, til they lay there hands on me.

White Lives Matter Murfreesboro and Shelbyville rallies: Live updates

I found out awhile ago, there were/ are 2 rallys today
Shelbyville and Murfreesboro
Talk about a crazy day, yesterday , Sat., I went to mens prayer breakfast at church. A small group, nothing special, just some friends getting together for good breakfast and a little prayer for others.
After leaving , got on mu 2 lane black top, almost to my house, and a drywall truck riding the centerline slaps mirrors w/ me, his fault. On the way home after getting his info. , ( had to chase him down) a 1 ton box truck almost forced me off the road in the same place ! I then went to Tulsa to watch my grandson play his last game of touch football, " 8-10 yr. olds." On the way an old man ran a stop sign , I had to change lanes to avoid a wreck w/ him! I didn`t have a drivers side mirror, and thank GOD there wasn`t a car in the way, or I would have been at fault in that one !! I`ve only had this truck for about 3 1/2 mo., now I gotta take it and have it fixed! PISSER !

-
Back