Dana 60 park brake

-

74demon

Reaction score
Hey guys/gals I been putting my 70 swinger back together and just going over some things and I noticed I never hooked my park brake up probably forgot with the new job and moving but I can't find what part I actually need I need the cables from the backing plates to where they connect to the pull cable if someone could point me in the right direction that be great

Should I look into a certain brand or supplier? I feel if I go to local parts store they will be confused since it's not a 8 1/2 or 8 3/4

Are you talking the cables or the equalizer that ties the two rear cables to the front? I put a strange S-60 under my Demon and ordered everything cable wise for an 8 3/4. I ordered the complete stainless set from inline tube and it came with everything. So as stated they should have the individual parts. Not sure if the swinger has an intermediate cable or not but here's a picture of inline tubes page which may help.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 56
It's a non intermediate cable thanks for the information I have the other cable just don't have the ones that come out of the backing plate

-
Back