decisions, decisions, decisions.....

-

texjake

Reaction score
What to do with my 73' Dart Swinger. I recently purchased this car to flip it. But so far after dragging it home on chain & with all the work I have done to it so far, no interested buyers. So I am not sure if I ought to take it to the next level and then try to sell it again or get it somewhat worthy to take to a local car show next year? Does a 73' Dart even hold that much interest? Yea, I know it's not a 68', 69', 70', 71' or a 72' Dart, but do I really need to put that much time, effort and money into it? It has the 318 cu in, 2 barrel carb, PS, PB - disc brakes on the front and factory A/C, with 77,000 original miles. I just dont want to lose money on this deal. I only paid $2000 for the car. The seats do need to be redone, it has some other small issues that need to be addressed, timming chain cover had a hole in it (JB weld shut that leak up) but still needs to be replaced, the PS pump leaks, it needs a paint job, etc..... I'd like to put dual exhaust on it, maybe headers, not sure cause it's only has a 2 barrel carb, I could change out the intake and put a 4 barrel carb on it. It runs great the way it is now, no smoke or knocks out of the motor, it shifts ok, may need transmission serviced. Just wonder how much to spend on her, cause I know you never get back what you put into them. #-o

dart36.jpg

-
Back