Not open for further replies.

cosgig

MoBro Inc.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Contact seller
Hey all, I have a setup here for sale that I would like to pass along to someone who may need it. It is a "Well Wizard" dedicated monitoring compressor and an air driven diaphram pump. The compressor is manufactured by QED in Dexter Michigan and is powered by a 4hp Honda motor that runs a Thomas compressor. The air driven Diaphram pump is a Wilden model M4. This setup is basically for pumping water or fluids where no electricity is available, or in the case of pumping flammable liquids, where electricity is not desireable. The compressor runs like a top and provides a steady flow of compressed air to drive the pump, which runs on compressed air and has a regulator to adjust the pumping capacity. The compressor does not have a shutoff or holding tank like a normal compressor, and is made to run for hours at a time. Both items are in nice shape, but I do not have the inlet and discharge hoses for the Wilden. They are standard 2" fittings and should be easy to come up with. This system would be ideal for pumping a lot of liquids, such as flooding water, fuel oil tanks and such. I am asking $300.00 for both items. I would rather not ship them, but would do so if I had to. They are located at my house in Pinckney Mi., near Ann Arbor. Message with any questions and thanks for the ad FABO!!! Geof

Attachments

• 100_3315.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 160
  • 100_3316.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 154
  • 100_3317.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 156
  • 100_3149.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 173
  • 100_3150.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 160
Status