DEMON, AT YOUR LOCAL DEALER

-
Can you believe this, lol
Puts all Hemi cudas, Hemi Superbird even they might Hemi Dart (10 secs, out of the box) were a joke when it comes to q'm. Times.
Not high 10s, mid 10s or even low to flat 10 second in the quarter.
But mid 9 seconds...but a bottle this car is down to flat 9s maybe, lol

yeah

Spam_can.png

Mexican motored Canadian assembled piece of ****!!

I see you still haven't learned anything at all from your last thread that was deleted. Maybe it could be resurrected to continue the comments directed towards you from members...

Why don't you give your bashing of Mopars a break ?? :poke::(

I can't/won't buy one, but am excited to see the new Demon!!!

But it is American muscle.... NORTH AMERICAN muscle..... at least it's not sold under a Japanese or Korean company and assembled in America.

I was going to say, haha. We're all in America, Some of us in Mexico, some in Canada, and some in the United States. Don't forget about south America! :) I choose to be happy about a really cool car!

(BTW, a LOT of Mopars, half or more were made in Canada back in the day, my Dart is Canadian built. Why is that a problem?)

I much prefer this than a Demon variant of the Dart or something.
If they made a variant of today's 4 door dart into a Demon..... Gross. :) lol
Love the original Demons. I think we need to just enjoy this new car, and ignore the name plate.

Last edited:
Thats correct "real" Demons were produced in '71-'72 only!!..thats just Mopar/Fiat bastardizing another model:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
I certainly understand feeling slighted by modern execs making
half attempts using old muscle car names on modern platforms .
Some are cool some not so imho .
However it seems as though you never miss an opportunity to bash
modern mopar ( l know now it's fiat )
If you like mustangs so much get one and join the mustang forum .
I would assume there is plenty of mopar hate to go around with some mustang guys .
I guess it's time to fire up the the prayer thread for you again !
Peace

Apparently Tom Brady's "missing"shirt was found in Mexico??
Is he a Tijuana *****/stripper in the offseason?

Like mentioned if you want AMERICA only take it up with your leader. Otherwise its only whining/bitching.

bradyhalter.jpeg

I would assume there is plenty of mopar hate to go around with some mustang guys

Just like the hate that is spewed here if you like anything but a Mopar..

-
Back