Do you ever?

-

straightlinespeed

Sometimes I pretend to be normal
Reaction score
Do those of you that put your cars away for the winter ever work on them while they are in storage? Do you ever get sick of working on your car??

I have a list of things I want to do to my car over the winter, but feeling unmotivated about getting them done. Not to mention I just put the car away this weekend. Of course I will kick myself when spring comes and Im not done with them. Im just feeling burnt out about the car which Im sure it will pass with time.

O sure there is always something to do on a mopar especially a muscle car. I've got a big list on my cars for this winter. Some upgrades to my duster street/strip car and an engine assemble for my 340 in challenger. And yes there is problem getting started. Once you get past holidays you will probably get motivated unless you're ice fisherman. As for me, I've got a house addition to finish for the wife before I get to work on the cars.

When it gets cold, it's a good time to take some time off. I'm not working on anything until January, then I'll bring a few projects that I can do inside into the basement, like interior stuff. With 2 (soon to be 3, probably) project cars, I'll be real motivated to get back into it in March. Until then, it's way too cold to work outside.

we are upside down on our project
moving the springs in /fixing a traction issue.. this winter
so, we don't have to deal with it in feb.
when the track opens back up

plus since its in the middle of the shop, hoggin all the space,,, gotta get it done...lol

013-3.jpg

-
Back