Does anyone have...

-

Eric_S68

Reaction score
Does anyone have a Duster/Demon/Dart with a 8 or 10 point cage and subframe connectors in it? I'm just curious (and may pick your brain for information) I havent seen many... I'm gonna run a 360 (hoping 400hp) / 727rev pattern / 8 3/4 (4.11's) Surely more people than I have this combo than I have seen. Stand up and be counted !

Yes.

I have a full cage and connectors.

The connectors are 2x3 tubing and the floor boards were notched so they run through them and are welded to them also.

The cage is a modified SW cage.

I dont suppose you have a pic or 2 of those outriggers? Here's.. What... I did, is it right? Where do your rear down tubes attach? Over the rear axle?

Right outrigger.JPG

Left outrigger.JPG

No, I don't have any pictures of mine and I'd have to pull up the carpet, but that looks good. The only difference being my connectors were 2x3 tubing and my floor was cut in such a way so that it could be welded to the tubing. A pain in the *** and time consuming. Also some bore a hole in the out riggers and slide the tubing into them and weld them top and bottom.

My down bars go all the way to the trunk just about to the spare tire well. I left the short so would go under the package tray not through it. Trying to keep things looking neat. If I had it to do over again, and I just might, I'd go all the way to the rear bumper.

-
Back