Dont cha hate it when you make stupid mistakes

-

MileHighDart

Reaction score
On Dec 23rd I got a new tank of argon/co2 for my mig welder. Went home used it to tack a few things together.

Forgot to turn the tank off.

Went out today to work on the car, and my entire tank of gas is GONE !

Stupid ! Stupid ! Stupid !

I really dont get it, I've left it on before and not lost gas that I know of, now I leave the take on for a few days and I lose a whole tank of gas. Well there goes $50 bucks down the toilet !

So of course the gas place is closed cause its new years eve, so I've got a 4 day weekend and wife's permission to spend it all in the garage, and I cant do a frickin thing !

Dang it

Rant off

Never left my tank on ....but ALWAYS ran out of gas at the beginning of many 4-day holiday week-ends where everythings closed .

So I went out and bought a small 2nd reserve tank for my Tig....so that won't happen again !!!

Major bummer, I wish my garage was sealed and insulated well enought to heat it so I could work out there as I have a 5 day weekend!

Second bummer, I just went out to the garage and checked my bottle of argon/co2 because I was going to let you use my bottle so you could work, however like yours, mine is empty, SORRY!

nothingbutdarts,

Thanks for the thought, but I guess I'll just have to find something else to work on, or just spend the weekend doing things the wife wants to do. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ! lol

Wish I had a dollar for everytime that happened $$$$ LOL I think almost all of us have done it.

Been there, done that.... Uh oh, better check the tank...

Whew, 1800 psi. Need to borrow it? I won't be welding this weekend.

i,m doing brake and fuel line this week end.and it warmed up here to the 50s so no heat needed.but it,s no the a body so i have to want to do it,but with gas going up i need to get the daily driver up and running and monday back down to the 30s burr. have good new year

-
Back