DON'T DOWNLOAD SLACKER RADIO!!!! Read on...

-

J-MacsMopars

Shade Tree Vintage Auto on YouTube
Reaction score
Hey everyone. Sorry I haven't been around much the last few days. I downloaded Slacker Radio and my computer went to hell. I have been trying to get it fixed and my bro just but Windows 7 on it. So far its okay, still trying to figure some of the stuff out. I won't be able to get on chat for a little bit for because something is wrong. Hopefully this weekend.

To the few of you guys who I need to ship some parts out, sorry it has taken a minute. Between 45-50 hours of work and 20+ of school these last few weeks, I haven't had any time to get them sent. But I will make it up to you. No worries.

Well, nothing new to report here other than I just finished my accounting final and did better than I thought. It was closed book and had questions from the past six months. Not a fun test. Tomorrow I have a final for my Business Law class. Shouldn't be to bad. I actually like that class allot. Hope all is well in the world of FABO.

amzchad, PM me please.

Later, Jeremy

Bummer about your puter. Are you sure it was slacker that caused the problem?

I have been using it for at least a year with no problems and am actually listening to it right now.

-
Back