Drag Front End

-

A/MP

Reaction score
My friend took his new '65 Barracuda for a test and tune. New car. First launch, a 6' wheelie. The car came down hard and cracked the oil pan. I should have my Dart ready by next week. We have all the same suspension set ups front and rear. What can I do to stop the wipe out. I'm looking for front end help. I can adjust the CalTracs to limit the front end lift but I'm looking for a solutuion that some of the Stock Elinminator cars are using when they lift the front end. Thanks

Try to make or buy a bigger bump stops for the lower control arms, this will help limit the motion when the front comes down. this will also make it hit a little harder on the landing.

My friend took his new '65 Barracuda for a test and tune. New car. First launch, a 6' wheelie. The car came down hard and cracked the oil pan. I should have my Dart ready by next week. We have all the same suspension set ups front and rear. What can I do to stop the wipe out. I'm looking for front end help. I can adjust the CalTracs to limit the front end lift but I'm looking for a solutuion that some of the Stock Elinminator cars are using when they lift the front end. Thanks

well weight transfer obviously isn't a problem so i would dial down the front shocks so it won't pop up... maybe add more rake to

-
Back