Duster bumper help needed!!

-

BigWaveDave

Reaction score
Was wondering if anyone had any experience with the AMD aftermarket bumpers for a 70,71 Duster?
I called them about pricing,, around $300 for rear, front should be available in about 1-2 months for the same price.
1st thing they asked was if I was picky about the chrome and if it was going on a show car...They said some Cuda boys had returned some because they weren't "Like Glass"
Have any of you bought these yet and are you happy with the quality of the bumper?
Fit, chrome, finish etc,,?
Any pictures would be a great help!!
THANKS!!:-D

More then likely those bumbers are "stock" type plating jobs. All mine end up getting triple chrome plated anyway (cost extra but worth every penny).

i went to carlisile with every intention of buying amd front and rear bumpers and brackets to change over my 74. i then found out the one bumper wasnt released yet. they look pretty nice. im not into sitting in a parking lot and having people nit pick my car though. they looked good for a nice driver, for the money. they are not perfect. not even close to perfect. i checked out tri-city plating which everyone seems to speak highly about, if you have a core they were about 60 bucks more but were sold out. so i didnt get to see any to compare. i wound up just buying a pretty decent looking used set from a member, ill roll with them for a while.

Was wondering if anyone had any experience with the AMD aftermarket bumpers for a 70,71 Duster?
I called them about pricing,, around $300 for rear, front should be available in about 1-2 months for the same price.
1st thing they asked was if I was picky about the chrome and if it was going on a show car...They said some Cuda boys had returned some because they weren't "Like Glass"
Have any of you bought these yet and are you happy with the quality of the bumper?
Fit, chrome, finish etc,,?
Any pictures would be a great help!!
THANKS!!:-D

I am down the road from you
I have a rear bumper needs re-chrome

-
Back