Duster Pop Out Windows

-

roosduster

Colorado Mopar
Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone knew of anyone or if it would be possible to convert the Duster pop out windows to the roll down style like for example a Road Runners. I like how it looks on a Road Runner when both windows on the side are rolled down.

Thanks

Seth

don't kinow if they can be changed or not.

but the runners had pop out windows if you didn't buy the hard top model.

myself i like the pop out windows.

I like the pop out ones as well, I'd have no problem leaving them how they are. Just more curious if it has been done or is possible.

Not the same, but I converted my old 68 RR pop out windows to roll down windows. It was easy, as all the holes and such are in the panel already. On a Duster type car, they never had roll downs so I wonder if the holes and space back there will accept the tracks and mechanisms. I bet they are, since it is still mostly dart/valiant sheet metal. One wonders........

ta3834bbl said:
Not the same, but I converted my old 68 RR pop out windows to roll down windows. It was easy, as all the holes and such are in the panel already. On a Duster type car, they never had roll downs so I wonder if the holes and space back there will accept the tracks and mechanisms. I bet they are, since it is still mostly dart/valiant sheet metal. One wonders........

Did any Darts/Valiants come with roll down rear windows?

I know the darts did, and am pretty sure the valiants/scamps did. My 67 dart conv did for sure. My sisters 73 swinger did.

-
Back