e-body long pipes on a-body?

-

phf

Reaction score
my buddy is selling his hookers off of his 72 challenger with a 318. will they fit a 67 barracuda with a late model 318?

Let me get this right... you are asking our advice on something in the same sentence that you are calling us names?

I believe those headers will fit a Hemi and are super rare!

Seriously, you don't happen to have the part number or if they are super comps or comps do you? Some small block headers will fit A B and E bodies with the same header.

Chuck

i can try to get the numbers, but al i know is that its the hooker long pipes for small block e-body

340mopar said:
I believe those headers will fit a Hemi and are super rare!

Seriously, you don't happen to have the part number or if they are super comps or comps do you? Some small block headers will fit A B and E bodies with the same header.

Chuck

Let me get this right... you are asking our advice on something in the same sentence that you are calling us names?

I thought ya had to have at least "10" postings first before you could start name chucking?? :lol: I'am glad we were squared off though...I was ready to call for some real "a-body" hookers :snorting:

According to the Hooker Headers catalog a Super Comp e-body header is different than an a-body header. If the headers are Comps then they will fit '67-'82 A B E and F bodies. If I remember correctly Hooker puts the part number either on the collector and or cylinder head flange. The number you want is #5901. If you can't find a part number measure the collector. The e-body Super Comps will have a 10" collector while the header that fits both cars will have an 8" collector.

Chuck

Personaly I am offended by the langauge he chose to use, but I have come to realize you cannot expect much from todays youth whom have little respect for themselves, let alone the rest of the world.

-
Back