Early a 9in hub parts????

-

Reaction score
I posted this in the drake section, but as it is for an early A I thought I might have better luck hear.
Any one know a source for early A 9in brake hub parts. Specifically grease seals, and wheel bearing caps? Some one totally trashed my caps with a hammer, and I can not find new ones listed in any of the catalogs. All the ones I find say not for 9in brakes. Thanks!!!!!

i might have the dust caps-- they are not mint but serviceable, Lawrence

i might have the dust caps-- they are not mint but serviceable, Lawrence

Thanks so much for the offer,
But I really would like to find some new ones, as I will running them exposed eventually. Thanks!!

The wheel seal should be a Timken 41257 or equal

The dust cover should be a Dorman 618100. Most auto parts stores should have those, or something that cross references to those numbers.

Thanks every one! Using the PN.s bohica2xo listed I found new ones on Ebay. But I am going to hit up the local parts stores this week and see what I can find.

Well the wife picked me up the new Dorman dust caps. Only to find they have TAIWAN stamped right across the top of them. So needless to say I may not use them. Call me crazy but I do not want my 65 advertising Taiwan. I may just use them for now and keep looking for some NOS caps.

Any one happen to know the factory part number for those caps for the 9in brakes??

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-
Back