Ebay !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-

russduanegreen

Reaction score
I hate it when you see something you don't need, but just gotta have! .....I like em, so ...Oh well.

Attachments

• Picture 1272.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 381
  • Picture 1273.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 389
  • Picture 1274.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 393
  • Picture 1275.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 376
Give us the link, so we can bid the price up for you... LOL!

those were for sale not long ago brand new in the mopar muscle magazine

I know the guys that made those, the name of the company was Bent Rod garage.
They are very cool guys.
I still have several cases of these and more, new in their boxes.

I haven't thought about it because I didn't think there was an interest in them anymore.
I will check tomorrow to see what I paid for them (it was cheaper than anyone else) and let everyone know. Thanks Gary

I haven't thought about it because I didn't think there was an interest in them anymore.
I will check tomorrow to see what I paid for them (it was cheaper than anyone else) and let everyone know. Thanks Gary

If you do decide to sell some I would take a couple of the Demons. Cheers

OK, Went to the shop yesterday and I have more of these than I thought I did. I paid $13.00 (they were $20.00 plus retail) each for the Demons and the Super Bee Shackers. Couldn't call them bobble heads for legal reasons. I would like to just get my money back plus shipping if possible. On the Super Bee cars I paid $40.00 each (retail was $100.00 plus) and again I would like to just get my money back plus shipping. I wiill take some picture and update this thread after breakfast and coffee. Sorry, but I do not have a pay pal account. but I will take checks, postal money orders and cash, Thanks Gary

russduanegreen: Funny, I've got one of the Demon. Got it back in 2008. Sits on the shelf with some of my models.

Just got back from the post office. Two of the shakers will fit into 1 meduim flat rate box and shipping cost will be $12.35. My guess would be a smaller box for just one would be alittle cheaper, so for two shakers @ $26.00, $12.35 shipping for two = $38.35 total. and you get to pick what color on the super bee shakers. For our friends in Canada USPS flat rate is $40.95 for two. Thanks Gary

-
Back