[WANTED] Electric trunk lock

-
Like this?

Can't remember origin, 70s C body likely.

power trk release (1).JPG

Last edited:
I used one from an early 80's Newport on my 70 Dart, if memory serves, it was almost identical to the original and a direct bolt-on.

Old School

I have an electric trunk opener in my 70' Charger and my 70' Challenger for out at the track. After the burnout, I pop the trunk, one of my crew turn on the bottles and closes the trunk before I purge and stage. Also works great for picking up groceries....
Both units were out of mid to late 70's C Bodies and are bolt in to other body styles.

Yeah it would be handy to have, with divider and seat folded down I can fit 8' lumber in the back(67 cuda). I've gotten looks at Home Depot doing this lol.
An electric lock would be handy. I've missed out on 2 here now of the newer version.
Hopefully find a decent one decently priced.
I have an electric trunk opener in my 70' Charger and my 70' Challenger for out at the track. After the burnout, I pop the trunk, one of my crew turn on the bottles and closes the trunk before I purge and stage. Also works great for picking up groceries....
Both units were out of mid to late 70's C Bodies and are bolt in to other body styles.

Last edited:
-
Back