Estes Park Colorado Beer, Brats, and Bands Sept. 23rd and Sunday 24th Autumn Gold Festival

-

onecatnodog

Reaction score
Just thought I would get this out there for the Mopar's in Colorado area. Well I'm back at it, but just for this small event to Estes Park. Wont you join us on a Peak to Peak cruise to see the leaves change going to the Estes Park's Autumn Gold Festival . We will be starting at the Dark Horse Bar parking lot 2922 Baseline Rd, Boulder, CO. Sat. Sept. 23th at 8:30am show up time and 9:00 leave time. Headed to Boulder Falls for a stop and see. It's 11 miles west of Boulder and you can park across the street and cross highway 119/Boulder drive and the falls are 100 yards away. Something you should see if you never have. Up Boulder Canyon to Nederland and catch the Peak to Peak Highway with a stop at Saint Catherine's Church on the rock on the way, Maybe a Phot Shoot there. There is also a Lake on the way I think it's Lilly Lake but not sure and I would like to stop for a FREE photo shoot there. Great place.. No I'm not taking any Models.. Haha.. Anyway if you want to join me Cool, If you want to meet up there in Estes, Cool.. Speaking of cool my Weather Man Jordon sent me the forecast. Yep Chance of about anything this time of year.. So I'm still going no mater what but it may not be Prowler weather.. Weather Looks to be great.. Bring Jackets, just incase. The town has the Autumn Gold Festival every year and I was lucky enough to partake in it last year. Bands, Brats, and Beer. It was a fun time. They have a Free car show there also that I was able to get into for a few hours, (Free Parking in the car show) Then to dinner. Check out your mini golf game and they have go karts at Cascade Creek 22550 Big Thompson Ave Estes Park Ph. 970-586-6495 There is also Mustang Mountain Coaster 1180 Dry Creek Gulch Rd. Estes Park Co. Ph. 970-672-1829. You know there is Lots of window shopping up and down the streets. Food Court to snack on while you listen to the bands.. Don't miss out on Going to take in the Best Mexican food up there at ED's Cantina & Grill 390 E. Elkhorn Ave. Estes Park Co. Ph. 970-586-2919. I'm staying at the Stanley for a couple of days. Come join the fun, Get that car out on a run.. All makes and Models. John(onecatnodog)

IMG_3158.jpg

71678096285__82B96008-4634-4BD7-9540-F55EE8C083E7.jpg

IMG_8911.jpg

IMG_9177.jpg

IMG_0845.jpg

IMG_9160.jpg

IMG_9191.jpg

-
Back