estimate?

-

slowdown

Reaction score
I don't have a dyno program and don't have the money left to dyno my engine. But I was hopeing someone with a dyno program will help me out with a hp estimate. .40 over 318 with a scat 4 inch stroke icon forged dish pistons 23cc dish 847's I believe, lunati 60404 voodoo cam, rhs heads with mild clean up 2.02 intake valves, beehive springs, edlebrock airgap, 680 quick fuel carb vacuum secondaries, mp ignition. I am hopeing for 350-425 will I be in the ballpark?

I don't have a dyno program and don't have the money left to dyno my engine. But I was hopeing someone with a dyno program will help me out with a hp estimate. .40 over 318 with a scat 4 inch stroke icon forged dish pistons 23cc dish 847's I believe, lunati 60404 voodoo cam, rhs heads with mild clean up 2.02 intake valves, beehive springs, edlebrock airgap, 680 quick fuel carb vacuum secondaries, mp ignition. I am hopeing for 350-425 will I be in the ballpark?

There are a few members here that run those programs. Member "273" is one. Hope he see's your request. Looks like a really nice build. Just glancing at your list, i'd say the high side of you range is fairly easy to obtain, and don't forget the massive torque that goes along with it. That's gonna be a fun one :thumblef:.

I have no doubt you will be in the ballpark. The important thing is the torque you will be producing with that 4" stroke. If I had to guess I'd say 400hp, 475ft;lbs. Maybe more. One of the cam companies has a free software download that you can add your engine specs and get an estimate. I think it's Comp Cams.

If the build is right and the heads are like Brians from IMM, it'll make in excess of 450hp and close to 500tq.

It's usually only $30-50 to put your car on a dyno for three pulls so you'd know your actual power at the wheels, plus you'd get an idea of what tuning your carb needs, as they should hook up the wideband when you're on the dyno.

-
Back