F at&t!!!!!!!

-
We just got home. We transfered service from AT&T to Verizon and we got 2 Droid Incredible phones for $150 after I got the instant rebate. So far I love the phone but we will see if it lasts.

"Been looking at the Droid X. A few buddies have them and they are pretty cool. I am not a fan of the Iphone, I tunes, ect."

I have been dealing with Verizon for about 10yrs now and am perfectly happy. My last upgrade went with the Droid X and love everything about it except when it is charging seems to lock the entire phone up.

I put my old 16 gig card in mine. I had a droid 1 and ran faster than this one. Lol but the 2 only came wit an 8 gig in it. There could be my problem. Lol and i have a crapload of music on here

We just got home. We transfered service from AT&T to Verizon and we got 2 Droid Incredible phones for $150 after I got the instant rebate. So far I love the phone but we will see if it lasts.

Using the hacksaw and hammer to navigate screens might prove detrimental to the phones, try to use your fingertips, and stay away from them when you're drinking.

Love the pic!

Can someone explain to me why a droid, Iphone, etc,, is so desired?

Fast internet I assume.

My phone is a LG TouchEnV... not much to it, old school, but more than some. I mean I like it, good for texting in which I seldom do, has a camera I use it a little bit , and basically I make phone calls. No internet at all. I'm a diabetic and have a small bag that I tote around with my "junk" in it. I was at work and had to back in the office to get some invoices for the day. I sat my bag down close to the company van. Well my boss didn't know it so when he was moving the van he ran over my bag. Well my LG got smashed, broke the screens. I'm glad I had extended warranty. Verizon gave me another phone until they got mine fixed (which I though that was stupid) they should have just gave me another phone. Month later they have my phone back.

I switched from Sprint to ATT about 4.5 years ago. All I can say is I have been all over the US, to Alaska, major cities in Canada and to a number places in the Carribiean and have never had an issue with coverage or dropped calls. I can't say the same for Sprint.

Overall I am quite happy with ATT.

I think you will find that any carrier will have areas that the coverage is not good and you need to select the carrier that provides the best service for you.

-
Back