FABO T SHIRT just a thought

-

Snake

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
Was wondering how you all felt about your name being above the FABO logo.I thought it would be cool,maybe joey could next time do this for us.

Yes, I agree it would be neat but in reality it would be way too much to embroider each members name on the shirt, Costs would be higher for every shirt and turn around time would be slow. Either way the shirts are awesome!!! Kudos to Joey for doing this for the members out here, there are a lot of forums that probably wouldn't bother or care enough to even offer this to their members. That's why this site is so great. This site should be a model for other sites to the extent of how much FABO gives back to the members.

There are small embroidery places cropping up all over, I have 3 or 4 in the town I live in. They normally don't mind doing one or two pieces. You should be able to find someone local with a small setup that'll do it for you.

There are small embroidery places cropping up all over, I have 3 or 4 in the town I live in. They normally don't mind doing one or two pieces. You should be able to find someone local with a small setup that'll do it for you.

I plan on geting mine done when I get them:toothy10:

Yes, I agree it would be neat but in reality it would be way too much to embroider each members name on the shirt, Costs would be higher for every shirt and turn around time would be slow. Either way the shirts are awesome!!! Kudos to Joey for doing this for the members out here, there are a lot of forums that probably wouldn't bother or care enough to even offer this to their members. That's why this site is so great. This site should be a model for other sites to the extent of how much FABO gives back to the members.
Very well said ...Artie

-
Back