FABO T-Shirts

-
I would just like a simple white shirt with a small FABO logo on the front and a big one on the back. Catchphrase!? I don't need no stinking catchphrase!

I agree with the simple white "T" and the FABO logos (small on the front & big on the back).

The save my dignity shirt is my favorite, but the individual emblems would be cool as well as the idea of a silhouette of each body style A-Body but you will run into copyright issues.

What about the engine idea?

OR -- What about if I put the logo of all 3 of our sites in there on the back?

What about the engine idea?

OR -- What about if I put the logo of all 3 of our sites in there on the back?

I wouldn't mind a multiple site shirt but not everyone likes all 3 body sizes (A, B & E)

I would get together pics of the different ideas and run a poll, the masses will speak out.

To those that want white shirts, WHY??? they turn yellow from sweat and anything that gets on them leaves a permanent stain. I personally ware my car shirts to shows and like to keep them in new condition for a long time, I still have a couple from the Car Craft Nationals from 87ish that still look great, you won't see white shirts last that long.

I like a silhouette idea(car, engine or sumpin') of some kind on the back, or front, with the "save my dignity" somewhere on the shirt. The possibilities are endless Joey, if you go with the engine idea, at least lets say a 340, or 383 etc, these encompass a lot of the abodies. I say you would have better luck pleasing people with that instead of picking cars.

-
Back