fenders

-
Because the Dart is not an E body. Man you can find almost anything for an E body, but for an A body like a Dart it becomes difficult. Front fenders forget about it, all you can get is a patch. I was lucky enough to come across Fiberglass fenders orginally for a 68 Hemi with all the correct markings to fit my 67 Dart. Hopefully the manufacturers wise up and start to produce more A body fenders.

you know how much of a hit they would be?
i mean you could pretty much build a mustang or a camaro from all new parts and not even blink.

yup check out Auto Metal Direct lucky for you when they do start making dart fenders the 1970-1972 fenders first who knows if I will ever get 73-76

yup check out Auto Metal Direct lucky for you when they do start making dart fenders the 1970-1972 fenders first who knows if I will ever get 73-76
yeah but luckily for you those 73-76 ones seem to be less desireable then the 70-72 so you have a better chance of finding original ones for cheaper, IMO

This is why one can really appreciate a restored Mopar, knowing the time and money that was put into it because the parts are so few and far between, compared to Chevy and Ford. It's a big undertaking when one decides to restore a Mopar.

This is why one can really appreciate a restored Mopar, knowing the time and money that was put into it because the parts are so few and far between, compared to Chevy and Ford. It's a big undertaking when one decides to restore a Mopar.
well put brother

BUT im hoping that will change with the classic industries brining there mopar catalog out I hope there will be more parts available

I have a set for sale, no rust but not minor dent free... I'm in AZ, if you're interested I can get pics. Please PM me.

,Cliff

-
Back