Florida residents

-
None that I know of state wide, I believe a few south Fl counties have unenforcable bans on them.
Florida has had a ban on breed-specific laws since 1990.
Certain HOA and Home insurance co do not allow them.

Owned em all my life.

Look at this face; we've gotten an undeserved bad rep'.

jsw_img_1007.jpg

I beleve that there are some in tallahassee that are trying to get a law passed that persons who own so called macho dogs [ doberman, pitbull, rotties, great danes, shepards ect.] must have insurance for injuries caused by their pets to others. Just another way for goverment to help insurance companys reach into our pockets and you know that they will charge a lot to cover them if they will do it at all, and even with insurance you can still get sued i'm sure. It's not the dog it's the owner that makes the dog mean in most cases. I lost both my dobermans because the person accross the street accused them of pinning her against her house her word against mine i lost. [My dogs never were outside without one of us with them plus they were well trained] i had plenty of witnesses but ended up having to give up my dogs. One went out in the country the other went to a breeder. I now have a Louisiana catahola leopard dog which i will not give up.

Denver passed a law not to long ago about banning PB's after some very highly publicized attacks on people by free running PB's. Like 6pak said, their reputation attracts dumb *** gang bangers and other parasites and responsible owners like yourself or I pay the price.

Since I live in the city limits, I am not allowed to own one. Since my Rotts are technically mixes, my landlord has no problem. Nevertheless, it is very difficult to find a house to rent with 200 lbs. of dog. When asked, I always say that they are rescued Lab/Rott mixes....

No state laws in Florida that don't cover all breeds. Your dog must be leashed and under your control at all times in public, can't leave them in a car...even with the air on...it's illegal to leave your car running unattended (but t he cops do it all the time and there is zero enforcement of the car running unattended without other related charges...dog or kid in car), you are required to pick up their crap in many locals...very limited enforcement.
There is the typical ignorance/fear of pit bulls but a large percentage of people here love pit bulls and know how great they are.
IMG_2516.jpg

IMG_2515.jpg

IMG_2542.jpg

IMG_2538.jpg

IMG_2529.jpg

IMG_2535.jpg

pups.0002.jpg

pups.0040.jpg

dogs.jpg

Once again.....here we go with pits. I love these guys to death. This morning I helped my neighbor with her min pin that just got attacked by a loose pitbull. At least the lady from the animal control remembers me(she and I both have been rescuing pits for some time). Her dog was ok, but the pitbull got away. This pisses me off since 2 weeks ago, a loose pitbull near me got out and killed a dog that was being walked by its owner...

I am involved with the cops/animal control to find these (expletive) that own these damn dogs.......it makes me upset that there are so many bad pitbull owners out there. If I had my way, I would wrap them in meat and let the dogs have their way.....lol.

Once again.....here we go with pits. I love these guys to death. This morning I helped my neighbor with her min pin that just got attacked by a loose pitbull. At least the lady from the animal control remembers me(she and I both have been rescuing pits for some time). Her dog was ok, but the pitbull got away. This pisses me off since 2 weeks ago, a loose pitbull near me got out and killed a dog that was being walked by its owner...

I am involved with the cops/animal control to find these (expletive) that own these damn dogs.......it makes me upset that there are so many bad pitbull owners out there. If I had my way, I would wrap them in meat and let the dogs have their way.....lol.

Right on Red! I've actually run into a few loose pits out here in the 'hood but with my two dogs with me they actually looked like all they wanted was to part of the pack and have some food and attention. I was followed around the park more than once. :angry7: Merlin was abused as well as Maxi.

Assholes.... I would donate a couple pounds of bacon to wrap these losers in when found. No ****.

Great pictures Mopar340!!!!

No state laws in Florida that don't cover all breeds. Your dog must be leashed and under your control at all times in public, can't leave them in a car...even with the air on...it's illegal to leave your car running unattended (but t he cops do it all the time and there is zero enforcement of the car running unattended without other related charges...dog or kid in car), you are required to pick up their crap in many locals...very limited enforcement.
There is the typical ignorance/fear of pit bulls but a large percentage of people here love pit bulls and know how great they are.
IMG_2516.jpg

IMG_2515.jpg

IMG_2542.jpg

IMG_2538.jpg

IMG_2529.jpg

IMG_2535.jpg

pups.0002.jpg

pups.0040.jpg

dogs.jpg

Thanks, Ramcharger! We still have the dad (Hemi) and one daughter (Tori).
This is her. Her full name is Tori RB Wrongway.
pups0018.jpg

Thanks, Ramcharger! We still have the dad (Hemi) and one daughter (Tori).
This is her. Her full name is Tori RB Wrongway.
pups0018.jpg

Beeeauuutifuuul!!! :love7:

Thank you for doing the right thing, the right way and raising such wonderful dogs. On another post I mentioned my old friends Pit named Joshua. He was one of a kind and part of the reason I decided to get another dog.

My buddy Larry had to put him down as his nerves were gone and he just had no control of anything. Josh was 15 years old and I knew him for 9 of those years. On the way to the vet, Josh had his head on my lap the whole way.

The vet gave him the shot of the "blue stuff" and he just slipped away. I will never forget that day, ever.......

I had lost my GSD Rocky about two/three years after I met Joshua and I swore I would never have another dog as it just bummed me out too much, but sure enough, it was a Pitbull that changed my mind. 8)

I don't have any pit bull dog but one of my girls does he isthe biggest baby you will ever see. he is very good with my grandson. he (wilbar) loves my grandson cai to death. back some years ago chows had a bad name. i have had two of them very good dog they was like one of the famliy.. molly (R.I.P girl) and snoopp dog great dogs love them.. one of the best dog ever had love's every one . molly was my buddy alway at my side. snoopp dog just a damn good dog . and snoopp dog is the same way
as i am righting this he is at my side now. just got a pic of him by my side.
My son has got a GS she is the a very good dog smart fun to be with loves to play and very fast to.. should say snoopp dog is a chow mix. he is the 2nd pic down. its not the dogs it the owns who gaves the dogs a bad name.. if i did not put up al's pic he will be piss off so here is the old man of my gang. we like to call him AC. short for Al Copen.. the red chow is molly ..miss you girl
P2250006-1.jpg

RCA_0001.jpg

PB050001-1.jpg

molly.jpg

P2020028-1.jpg

-
Back