-
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZooKypr

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
28   0   1
Contact seller
I have 4-1969 Barracuda Formula S tail panel emblems for sale.
These may be NOS...I do not have the original packaging...They are in EXCELLENT condition...just very, very minor wear from storage and handling.
RARE and hard piece to find in any condition!!! They are not concours show car perfect, they have blemishes but I would not hesitiate putting these on a show car. These are new and unused...mounting pins show no wear. There is some tiny (millimeters) scratches on the "S" in a couple of them and on the paint areas. I'm picky and to me these are nice...Get one while supplies last...

Backside has Penastar logo imprinted and part #290???? 4918 9033.
$85.00 each including free shipping in the Lower 48 U.S. States

PM me for shipping cost Worldwide but I will not guarantee its delivery once I drop it off at the US post office. However, I will provide a US Customs tracking number. Shipping can take up to and over six weeks outside U.S.

Payment - Paypal or USPS money order ONLY!!! :blob:

Attachments

• E41A0639.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 589
  • E41A0640.jpg
    227.5 KB · Views: 629
  • E41A0644.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 490
  • E41A0642.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 517
  • E41A0641.jpg
    166.4 KB · Views: 531
Got it! Thanks Roberto. You need a better camera because these emblems are beautiful and impossible to find. If anyone is thinking about one of these, I'd go for it. Nos condition!:prayer:

Thanks Josh....took the pics with my camera phone....I'll add a camera to my Xmas list.

Roberto

Another one gone! Only 2 left fellas....don't miss out!!

T.T.T. Suprised I still have 2 left....anyone restoring a '69 S is gonna need one of these. Don't miss out.

Okay fellas only one left!!!! This emblem has a very, very tiny chip of blue paint missing from the inner circle and when standing behind the tailpanel you won't notice it. Barely noticeable from a foot way. No vendor that I know of has these, great to buy as a spare just in case......

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back