-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill Crowell

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
These parts are off a pretty cherry, original-owner '62 Valiant that I bought and resto-rodded.

I want to give away a full set of 13" wheels, on which are mounted old, old tires with LOTS of tread left and that hold air great, and a set of the '62 Valiant full wheel covers that are in very good condition (no dents), plus complete front and rear brakes and the rear axle and differential, as well as some other mechanical parts that I am never going to use. Pick-up only to a "good home" i.e., it would be nice if you were building an early Valiant, but I don't really care that much if you intend to sell the stuff, because I need to get rid of it and I don't want the hassle of selling it.

A few years ago I gave away the front bench seat from this car to a nice young man from the Vacaville area, I believe, but unfortunately I forgot his name. I would like to offer these parts to him first, if he happens to read this. But if he doesn't get in touch with me in response to this ad, I will give them away to anybody else who is willing to travel to Placerville, CA to pick them up. email is ( no email address in public forums)

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't been able to get rid of them yet, boys, so if somebody doesn't drive up here and pick them up first, I am probably going to be taking these parts off the one-owner '62 Valiant that I resto-rodded down to the Capitol Mopars show in Sacramento (Or Carmichael?) this year and giving them away for free. So if you're interested, be sure to look for me standing next to a 2-tone brown '78 Dodge D300 Adventurer dually. All or nothing, though, because I really need to get rid of all of it.

13" wheels and tires - tires really old but otherwise in very good shape with lots of tread.
front and rear brakes complete and in very good condition
differential and rear axle that worked fine before it was removed
probably etc.

I don't really care if you want to turn around and sell the stuff; I'd just like to keep it out of the landfill, and hopefully eventually find it a good home. If you take it all, I'll also give you for free a really nice set of '62 Valiant full wheel covers (they're in perfect condition). Those should be worth something!

OK, hope to see you at the Capitol Mopars show, and bring your pickup. Also, could you please put the word out on this. Thanks a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back