-
Status
Not open for further replies.

doc540

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Complete Stainless Steel Disc Brake Kit for Early Mopars with 14" front wheels (will not fit A Body cars with 13" front wheels). 1957-1962.Includes dual master cylinder. Will work with you on shipping since the rotors are heavy. Prefer face-to-face in SE Texas. References available.

$650 plus shipping

[Email address removed by STAFF--Please read the Classified Section Rules]

(slaps forehead...I KNEW that) :eek:

Details here: http://ssbrakes.com/i-10092992-disc...tory-power-booster-11-inch-rotors-a154-4.html

F54519102.jpg

Last edited:
Doc, I followed the link, but can't tell what application this set is for. You say it's for early A-bodies.... does that mean it won't fit on my 69 Barracuda (with manual drum brakes)? Sorry, I am not that well-versed in Mopar... please forgive me if my question is stupid. In order to make this kit work on my car (if that is possible), would I need a different control arms? Or is it just not possible for my car? Thanks for any info.

Doc, I followed the link, but can't tell what application this set is for. You say it's for early A-bodies.... does that mean it won't fit on my 69 Barracuda (with manual drum brakes)? Sorry, I am not that well-versed in Mopar... please forgive me if my question is stupid. In order to make this kit work on my car (if that is possible), would I need a different control arms? Or is it just not possible for my car? Thanks for any info.

I suggest giving SSBC a call to determine the exact fitment for your '69 Cuda.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back