Fuel pump choice for supercharged 360

-
Please don't take this the wrong way but in one of your video's your car was clearly breaking up on the top end. I am almost sure you were running out of fuel pump. Like I stated earlier 1 Walbro GSL-392 will out perform an A-1000 and for alot less $$. Most guys on the Turboforums.com run either the Walbro GSL-392/Multiple set up or a Belt Driven pump when you get up there in the big ponies.

X2 on the walbro 392 its a powerful unit the only downside I see with it is the 10mm Inlet and outlet thread size. But I use one as well for pump gas setup, I'm in the process of installing a secondary fuel supply system and im using a aeromotive A1000 for that one and a 8gal cell.

Please don't take this the wrong way but in one of your video's your car was clearly breaking up on the top end. I am almost sure you were running out of fuel pump. Like I stated earlier 1 Walbro GSL-392 will out perform an A-1000 and for alot less $$. Most guys on the Turboforums.com run either the Walbro GSL-392/Multiple set up or a Belt Driven pump when you get up there in the big ponies.

Thing is on the street you can get away with it because there is NOT enough room to keep in it. We are on and off the throttle too much.

i was breaking up. that is when i had the 340 in it and a 140gph pump. not enough pump at all i know. i had just got the car together with the turbo set up. after that i had up graded the fuel system to what i put in the last post i posted in this thread. i have no breaking up or fuel starvation problems with that set up.

i had the in tank areomotive stealth system in my dart. very quiet and performed without worries.

-
Back