Not open for further replies.

CudaChick1968

Leanna ~ The Mistress of Metal
FABO Vendor
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Contact seller
My friend James -- you all know him as PSC's t-shirt model -- has decided to unload some really cool FULL vintage oil cans and related items. Please see the photos for specific details. All are unopened except for the wheel bearing grease.

View attachment IMG_3805.jpg

View attachment IMG_3806.jpg

View attachment IMG_3811.jpg

View attachment 227448

View attachment IMG_3820.jpg

View attachment IMG_3813.jpg

View attachment IMG_3814.jpg

View attachment IMG_3821.jpg

Closer pics of the cans on the shelf:

View attachment IMG_3822.jpg

View attachment IMG_3823.jpg

Each item has a letter designation. Multiple same items are sub-numbered individually.

A-1, A-2, A-3:

3 - Texaco Havoline SAE 30 - all in great shape, one slightly better (note label differences)​

B:
1 - Quaker State Super Blend Motor Oil - dented​

C-1, C-2, C-3:
3 - Quaker State Motor Oil - good / better / best​

D:
1 - Quaker State DeLuxe Motor Oil - small dent on bottom / back​

E-1, E-2:
2 - Havoline - looks old / dirty​

F:
1 - Valvoline wheel bearing grease - half used; a cool container but I wouldn't use the contents. Looks nasty!!!​

G:
1 - Dupont Golden 7 engine treatment for sticky valves/lifters, etc. - nice​

H:
1 - STP Oil Treatment from 1977 - nearly mint ... and FULL too​

James' handyman business has been a bit slow with our crappy weather around here so he won't refuse any reasonable offers. The oil is pretty heavy so they'll probably be a few bucks to ship (and I'm really not sure if it can be sent to Canada / internationally). It will be well wrapped to avoid any leaks regardless.

Please post your preferences / offers here in this thread rather than PMing me so everyone can keep up with what's still available (my in box is always full it seems lol). Such as "I'll offer $2 on E-2 ..." Of course, if you need better photos of anything just let me know.

I know anything ya'll can do to help him out would be greatly and sincerely appreciated. Thanks for taking the time to read this. :love7:

Any Gulf Oil stuff?

Not that I've seen yet, but you're first in line if any is discovered. There's still a bunch of stuff to go through.

And I just threw out my metal spouts (remember them?).

Take a look at the last group photo -- there's one on the far right. It's in good shape with just a couple hints of rust but I'm not sure if he wants to get rid of it too. I suppose everything's for sale if the price is right LOL! :-D

Thanks for looking guys.

I'll go 10.00 on C3

Woo hoooooo, it's a deal!! Sorry for the delay in responding lowbudget -- it's been a wild ride around here the last few days.

Please shoot me a PM with your mailing address and preferred method of shipping and we'll get your score on the way.

Thanks! And James thanks you too :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back