Status
Not open for further replies.

waggin

moving on ain't easy if you drive a Ford :p
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Contact seller
10$ each plus shipping buy two 16$ and 7$ each for any after that plus actual cost on shipping, Limited quantity of these

moparparts.JPG

moparwithus.JPG

thegarage.JPG

welding.JPG

ratrod.JPG

midnightauto.JPG

hotrod.JPG

diploma.JPG

freebeer.JPG

I want, I want, hmmmm........several. :-D

Are these metal waggs and approximate sizes please?

Ok, 1. free beer, 2. what happens in the garage, and 3. chrysler engineered parts and accessories 4 wrenchtwister university busted knuckle garage. shipping to K0L2H0

Pm me the ones you do want and include a complete name and address w/ zip code so I can just package them and label get a quote and send when money arrives :cheers: send e mail address in the pm and I will send more pic's Thank's ya'll .........Wagg's I will be gone this weekend from sat at 10 am till sun night so just let me know what you want and I'll get em for ya

Ok your order is filled can ya pm me your address and name cause i'm packaging em as I go. total is 28$ and actual cost on shipping.
Ok, 1. free beer, 2. what happens in the garage, and 3. chrysler engineered parts and accessories 4 wrenchtwister university busted knuckle garage. shipping to K0L2H0

mopar with us or behind us sign? did you pm me address and all for shipping quote? I'll see if I have enough left but may have to go buy more.Hopefully they have ordered more or we will have to wait on em but will let ya'll know a.s.a.p. As Some of ya'll know I do a once a month swap meet to make end's meet, I have a large variety of signs for the garage, gauges,hood pin's, and other nic-nac's and trinkets.......and cheap!!!! pm me if you need something normally for on hot rod's. I may have it andyou will like the prices :cheers:
...me too for mopar...sigh..

swapmeet.JPG

Post up more of them signs if ya have any.......since those all sold. Interested in pickin up a couple

I like 1,2, and 6. If you get these again. PM me. Let's see some photos of the other HotRod stuff you are selling, my rec room is kinda bare!

I just got some more in but he went up in price....still 2 for 16$ but after that I'm stuck at 7$ for the additional ones. pm me your e mail addy for pic's of all of them. If i don't have the ones you wan't it takes about two week's or less to fill an order. It's about a 45 minute drive so I don't go there often. so just pm me what ya want and i'll git em as soon as I can......Wagg's
Post up more of them signs if ya have any.......since those all sold. Interested in pickin up a couple

Rec'ed mine today...what awesome packaging...I am **very** impressed...I will be watching your post to see if any new sings come out or if ya could PM me when that happens..

Ian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back