Garage spot available?

-

67bluefish

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm looking for a garage space in the greater Baltimore area for my '67 fastback. My current garage is sized for a Model T, and I do not feel at all confident parking out on the street in "Charm City" (what charm, too). :hmph:

I can't afford what the self-storage places are asking for a 10x20 space, but I am willing to send some monthly moolah your way if you like. I'm also a decent wrench, and have spent some time doing carbon fiber boat repair if you need any body work done...

Willing to haggle and trade as necessary - let me know if you're interested, or even if you know a guy who might have some room somewhere.

Thanks!

Hi all,

I'm looking for a garage space in the greater Baltimore area for my '67 fastback. My current garage is sized for a Model T, and I do not feel at all confident parking out on the street in "Charm City" (what charm, too). :hmph:

I can't afford what the self-storage places are asking for a 10x20 space, but I am willing to send some monthly moolah your way if you like. I'm also a decent wrench, and have spent some time doing carbon fiber boat repair if you need any body work done...

Willing to haggle and trade as necessary - let me know if you're interested, or even if you know a guy who might have some room somewhere.

Thanks!
Damn! To bad Your two and a half hours away.
I got a garage space I can make open.
Best of luck buddy!

Thanks for the offer, ply30! Virginia is still closer than Vermont, where the car currently is kept. But it doesn't make going for a weekend cruise much easier.

Anybody else out there?

I'll check back in here every few weeks, unless someone PMs me. A guy can hope, right?

*fingers crossed!*

I used to rent a 1 1/2 car garage in Brooklyn Park. It was $300/month and had air conditioning and an alarm system. I am down in Alexandria and didn't have any garage space at the time, so it was well worth the drive. I can probably find the lady's contact info if your interested.

You could move to Florida.

12x20 $75 a month and I'm "project car friendly".

20x20 $95.

-
Back