gdonovan - A +++++ , Yet no likey new FABO F/S Rules

-

streetdak

Reaction score
I was wanting to post this on his for sale add, however I see you guys have removed that feature.

# 1 gdonovan is a great FABO seller, we ran into some problems during disassembly and shipping that was out of both me and his hands, and he was more than willing to be completely honest with me and keep me updated with the process even after I had sent my money out. Great Guy!!

Now for the #2 - TOTALLY MEANT AS A DEBATE, IN NO WAY TRYING TO OFFEND ANYONE ON THIS SITE. I LOVE IT HERE, GREAT ADVICE AND SOME REALLY COOL PEEPS! if this in anyway leads to arguments or indiscretion please accept my apology in advance and remove this posting.

I just wanted to share an honest opinion with some reasons behind it, not slamming in any means, just wanted to bring up some points that may have not been considered.

The first reason is in defense of the FABO listing poster.
I believe this may lead to sellers acquiring a full inbox since the FABO inbox is not a very substantially large message center.

To me it seems easier to check the posting for reply's instead of sorting through who knows what with 10-30 questions in individual emails.

Also order of offers a.k.a. "dibs" may not be able to be deemed fair, and with posting it would be a more on first come first serve basis.

Then of course Feedback be it NEGATIVE or POSITIVE should be able to be posted in my opinion in order to give weary internet buyers the security of purchasing off the FABO site.

HOWEVER i do understand the "bumping" can get out of hand, as well as off topic and off color remarks that are unnecessary. Yet in my old local forum I used to frequent had moderators that would delete the aforementioned postings, and Im not sure how big your guy's staff is.

Not trying to stir feathers, just wanted to get a few more opinions perhaps and also a view from the admins to see possible benefits as well.

glad to hear good transactions... thats cool.
I cant say I am a fan of the new rules... but... rules is rules and thats the way it rolls.

-RPM

-
Back