Gonna trade for a chevy

-
That's quite a list. I wonder if he would be interested in nude pictures of puppies?

could just be a mega pervert ....I responded to an ad for a 72 awhile back and it was a perv who was suggesting that we could "work something else out" im not stupid I know what he was getting at with the way he was looking at me and his body language and the way he was asking a lot of personal questions...... I left and didn't deal with him at all and a month later I found a better 72 dart for less money and now I have my male cousin do a lot of my willing and dealing for me, unless I know the seller ..........some men are downright bold and just sick in head and a liability to the planet

Wow. That sucks, Rani. Some peeps just don't seem to understand how to behave. Makes me wonder if I should respond to the ad and show up in drag?

Wow. That sucks, Rani. Some peeps just don't seem to understand how to behave. Makes me wonder if I should respond to the ad and show up in drag?

But what do you do when he calls your bluff?

...is it a bluff?

Must be a joke, I mean even if you were interested in that kind of stuff you wouldn't go posting it I wouldn't imagine... He probably doesn't use a computer much and had a buddy post the truck and his buddy added that crap in, if that's the case that's funny. Can you imagine the conversation? Yeah I got blah blah and some naked old man **** haha, that's funny.

I think the poster is making fun of craigslist because that is what people on craigslist do is offer you just about anything and everything!!!!
LOL got it now?

-
Back