Good place to be

-

Dartwizer

FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I haven't made too many post over here,kinda testing the water so to speak,but I think I've found a VERY GOOD Mopar forum.Some of the other sites there is just to many people bickering back and forth.You know what I mean,if your not in the clic with the $100,000.00 car and trailer then you just get ignored or told your ideal just don't work.Been doing the Mopar Thang for a few years.I've never claimed to know it all,,I don't, but what little bit I do know ,I like'd to share.And hope to learn as much as I can you Guys and Gals..Hope It stays this way over here........Jimmy:cheers:

Dartwizer, you hit the nail on the head. This is the best place to be without a doubt! There are other forums out there, but none like FABO.

I think I missed your arrival, so please allow me to formally welcome you to the family. Let's see some more of that Sublime Dart when you get a chance. :-D

Welcome aboard Jimmy! There are a lot of great mopar people here, willing to help and there are lots including me willing to learn! Enjoy your stay here, you are gonna have fun for sure! Like Leanna said....more pics!

Welcome aboard Jimmy! There are a lot of great mopar people here, willing to help and there are lots including me willing to learn!

And most of us realize the more we know the more we have to learn. Never ending process.

I'm a member of four other forums. I will agree with you, Jimmy, this one's the best.

Here's a couple..1 old, 1 new

scan0009.jpg

IM000895.jpg

-
Back