good tranny shop recommendations?

-

ltrripp11

Reaction score
hi all

can anyone recommend a good tranny shop "that knows mopars" in the mass area? time for a rebuild.. thanks

auto or manual? I know a guy in Southern NH that does 833's and 8.75's he just built me a transmission. But I also now hes a bit backed up - 'tis the season..

hi all

can anyone recommend a good tranny shop "that knows mopars" in the mass area? time for a rebuild.. thanks
You may have to travel pretty far for that request. There's only one Trans shop I trust and it's in NJ.

Dynamic Trans built my 727 25 years ago and its never been down. Have it in my Signet and they have 1 year unconditional guarantee which cannot be beat by anyone..

Yep- Dynamic Trans is good for transmissions.

They also have their own line of torque converters (TCT) stay FAR away from them. I had two conv done and stall speed wasnt even close to specs. One conv was way too loose. The hubs cracked on both of them. So loose I couldnt do a burnout! LOL

Dynamic Conv is much better. I picked up over 100hp on a chassis dyno just by swaping converters and never cracked a hub again. 451hp and 589tq

remember there are 2 Dynamics. There Dynamic Tran in CT and then theres Frank Lupos Dynamic transmission.

Harold at Dynamic Transmission in Connecticut built my transmission, Both Harold and Frank Lupo were in business together when they opened Fairbanks racing transmission years back and than went on to open Dynamic. But just like many rock and roll groups, they eventually broke up and used the same name with different outcomes. Harold's number is 203- 315.0138.

The trans Harold built for my 64 Signet against a race 340 was a 1962 BB 727 and as I said still in the Signet and never had a problem.

Robichaud Racing Enterprises
53 Haven Street
Warwick, RI02889-8222

Great work,great prices. Has done several 727s for myself and my father. A mopar racer himself.

i am in ny.....i have a guy in nc that does mine. over 20 years of trans..... he will be in ct the first week of August. He Likes a core inreturn. From darg cars to pro street cars...to the flatbed truck. One call and he can do it all. We ship with R and L. I hope it helps

-
Back